In our ongoing effort to keep the public informed of the plight of the wrongfully convicted we perform the following functions:
- Collect newsworthy articles dealing with the wrongfully convicted and distribute them to our network of readers, news media, lawyers, and families of the wrongfully convicted
- Provide links to advocate sites working with the wrongfully convicted
- Provide links to wrongfully convicted web sites
- Provide a list of books dealing with wrongful convictions
- Develop web sites and blogs for our wrongfully convicted clients
- Work with the news media to get attention to the plight of our wrongfully convicted clients
- Review case material (i.e. trial transcripts, discovery, etc.) for our wrongfully convicted clients
- Interface with other advocate groups (i.e. Innocence Project, etc.) and provide input on client's case material
- Provide input,as needed, to appellate lawyers creating briefs
- Work as needed with Private Investigators to assist them obtain evidence that may be helpful in overturning our clients' wrongful conviction.
- Raise funds to provide needed legal services(i.e. lawyers, PI's, expert witnesses, DNA testing, etc.) for our clients
Advocates 4 Wrongfully Convicted
"Obtaining Justice for the Wrongfully Convicted"
Criminal Justice Advocates